Sunday, June 1, 2014

Sunday 6-1-14

Today I worked in the yard and filled a garbage can and called it quits about 5:30pm. My weeds are way ahead. I bought a new lawn mower, it is charging its battery. It has a push button start so I can mow my patch of lawn. It was either that or buy a sheep !

Since I eat Lamb , maybe I should have looked in to raising one.

I cooked lamb chops tonight, new potatoes and Olatha, Colorado Sweet Corn. Yum. This is the kind of dinner you where have to wash your face and hands after and clean under your nails. I love chewing on the tiny bones. I found some raspberry balsamic  vinegar salad dressing, good stuff. Sunday is a good time to have this dinner, the bones and meat scrapes can go out in the garbage to be hauled away in the morning.

So far I am not missing TV. I am enjoying reading. Kalin and Royce gave me books to read for my birthday.

When Andrea and I went to Catalina Island We found a shop that sold sandals by Lindsay-Phillips. I bought a pair a few years ago and loved them and then the shop closed. They are flip flops that you can change the color of the straps and the embellishment's. I was so glad to find her again. I bought some new straps there and when I got home I got on line and ordered a new pair. Check her out. I find her wedge easy to walk in. It is just a great idea !!

Great looking shoes I always get complements when I wear them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day!