Thursday, May 29, 2014

May 2014

This has ben one of those months that reminds me how frail our body's are and how thin the thread is that connects us to this life.

I have a good friend who was on the mend. We were spending time together and going on short trips. Then she took a fall. Now she is down, and fighting to get back, back to where she was will be a good thing.

Another friend was in a terrible auto accident and is recovering slowly. Not being to get out and do for your self is very demoralizing.

An old friend found her cancer is back after 27 years. But we are positive it is the same and we will beat it again.

Friends husbands are receiving bad news from their dr.'s and not doing well. One is just worrying a lot and driving her nuts another has just given up and they are selling their home and moving out of state to be with family. She is giving up her life.

I am trying to be grateful with out analyzing everything.

I have friends that call to wish me Happy Birthday. I have friends and family that just call to chat. I have family that want me to come visit ! I have a wonderful friend to travel with. My life is good because of people like you who read this. I am a very lucky women. I am a good friend and I try to be a good person. I am optimistic and I think having a positive out look serves you well in this life. So one day at a time. ... I will live life as it comes and make the best of it. Hope the world is a better place because I am here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day!