Saturday, May 17, 2014

Saturday 5-17-14

This morning I am cutting flowers. Dark Wine short Iris, Tall Violet, Tall dark Purple, and Tall Snow White. They will make a good show on my Mother and Fathers graves. My Mother's Mother and Father and sisters and an Aunt will get some and My Sister and her first husband. I will put United States Flags on My Father's grave and My Brother In Law's. I am also going to put some flowers and a small flag on Gary's son's grave. Then it's over to my Father's Father's and  his Mother's and Brother's. I have some red Peony's for the men.

I cut some hangers so I can anchor the containers to the ground. That is one thing Mr. Cope left me was tools. I have good wire cutters and small pocket size wrenches and pliers. I found them in all of his overalls and jackets. I think he bought everything by the dozen.
They are a handy size to take along on these outings.

So, I am off. After lunch I must pack for LA. I am looking forward to seeing my Granddaughter Andrea. She has worked hard at school and at work. We will have fun hanging out together for a few days. My Daughter got tickets to the Arcineo Hall show while we are there. That will be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day!