Monday, May 19, 2014

Monday

Here I go again. Off to Ogden, this time for a great massage !

My cozen Marsha is a licensed massage therapists . I know, I'm impressed. She is excellent. When I have been on a road trip, or just on a plane for 4 or 5 hours I can't wait to have her work on my back.

I have all the every day lower back stuff after working in the yard or house work. It seems every thing I do is at a 90 degree angle. Well after I spend time with Marsha and her magic hands, well honey, I feel fine for a good long time.

After I see Marsha I am going to Idaho and put flowers on Gary and his parents graves. I took a good look at the flowers in my front yard and there was no way they were going to wait a week while I played a week in LA. I am lucky they waited while I was at Talladega.

Yes Kalena I took lots of pictures. No I don't know how to put them on face book. Dolly will show me how when I get back home some time in the future !!
 see ya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day!