Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Easter 2014

I have been told to just start putting my thoughts  on here and quit editing so much.

I went to a Dr.'s appointment. Her office is in a building adjacent to a hospital. They have the best gift shop ! I stopped in when I left and bought my self a lavender bunny.

I do not need a bunny, I have lots of bunny's, but this bunny was not very big and it was lavender. And it has long floppy ears and well I bought him, yes he is a boy bunny.

When I was a little girl I had a large white rabbit. I lived in a city so the rabbit was in my back yard in a cage. His name was Thumper. He got out a lot. I think that was my fault. I remember chasing him around the yard and sometimes into the neighbors yard. I have black and white pictures of Thumper and me. When I would hold him his legs would hang down to the ground. Either he was big or I was small.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day!