Tuesday, April 29, 2014

goofing off

Right now there are 15 things I should be doing so I am going to just hide out and just write on my blog. This is nice, it is quiet and I can just ramble for a while.

I am almost packed. Took some jackets to the cleaners, they will be back tomorrow. One is a golf/rain one. It is a pretty color and light weight, has a hood in the collar and could go over a skirt. Got to count my pills. Being old is fun. Got the phone # for Atlanta Tours, hope they have a good history tour. Today is cold and windy. I am such a wimp, I have seeds to get in the ground but I hate working in the wet dirt. It has been cold and raining off and on for two weeks. My Iris are really blooming they love cool springs. The Peony's buds are tight and not  showing color. So I am hoping they will all just chill out until I get back on the 7th. Yeah right. I am getting a mani and a pedi tomorrow so that will blow the day. If I have to I could take flowers up to the graves Thursday or Friday. Just make a day of it. Don't fly out till Saturday. I have been on the phone disputing a charge on the VISA. That is fun. "But I didn't go to New York." They will call back or send forms or both. My mani, pedi lady just called, her car died. So all bets are off. Now she has to see when she can get in to the salon. Should I offer a ride ? Her husband is not working ...maybe he can get her home. I called her back and I am going in Thursday. Another client is going to pick her up and she will do her and her Mother in the am. Then I will come in and she will do me and I will take her home. She and I have become friends over the three years she has been doing my nails. It is important to me to get my nails done. When she does them they look good and last longer than when I do them. I want to be able to wear sandals if the weather is nice in Atlanta. Well got to go to the store, just a few last things. I am really looking forward to this trip. This is a big track and a big race. FUN FUN WHEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making my day!